BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
So easy to make! Just throw them on a tray and put them in the oven. I love them raw too even though you're not supposed to
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Definitely makes cookie baking easy. Takes a lot of hassle and mess out of the cookies making process
Definitely recommend.
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
I have a really bad addiction to these.... They are the best chocolate chip cookies you can find. Great taste and texture!
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
This is my favorite refrigerator cookie dough! It bakes up some great cookies, and it's also pretty tasty to eat by itself😜
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
Okay, who doesn't love cookies. If u don't love cookies Ur reading the wrong review. these are bomb and I highly recommend.
Maggie H.
I eat this raw. Always have. Always will. It's simply delicious!! I love spoonfuls of this dough while I bake cookies. Mmm.
Katie P.
Dover, OH
I love the tollhouse packages where you just break aloff the squares and bake them. They're so good fresh out of the oven.
Jessica S.
This is a great cookie, a quick easy treat for myself or the kids. Very easy to prepare and delicious fresh out of the oven
Easiest way to make chocolate chip cookies! and they turn out SOO good! I bought two of them and finished both in one day!
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
Weather I'm eating this straight from the tube or actually waiting for them to cook always a good snack at any time of day
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.