BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kristina Q.
Monmouth , OR
Toll house cookie dough is probably the best at the stores. It's easy to use and not too expensive. I recommend this brand.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I eat cookie dough all the time. I bake them and I eat the dough every through people say it's bad for you. It's sooo good,
shaylynn c.
Albuquerque, NM
I feel like these work just as great as homemade cookies. This is my favorite brand of cookie dough to make for my family.
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
This is my favorite refrigerator cookie dough! It bakes up some great cookies, and it's also pretty tasty to eat by itself😜
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
Absolutely my favorite cookie dough. I love getting the tub so when ever I'm feeling cookies I can make how Many I want lol
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Definitely makes cookie baking easy. Takes a lot of hassle and mess out of the cookies making process
Definitely recommend.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I love nestle pre-made cookie dough. In the tube, in a tub, break and bake. Great product produces great cookies. And easy!
Maggie H.
I eat this raw. Always have. Always will. It's simply delicious!! I love spoonfuls of this dough while I bake cookies. Mmm.
Easiest way to make chocolate chip cookies! and they turn out SOO good! I bought two of them and finished both in one day!
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite kinds of cookies. I like the pre made dough because it taste good and is easier than making your own.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.