BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Catlin H.
Rockingham, NC
This is the best cookie dough brand at the store. The cookie dough tastes homemade almost something like grandma would make.
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I always buy the big tub of cookie dough! I keep one in the freezer to preserve it and one in the fridge! Super easy to bake!
Erin M.
Best pre made cookie dough I've found! So yummy, and super easy to bake up, quickly! Not too pricey, and obviously delicious!
Julissa V.
These cookies are delicious! They can be a bit pricey but it is worth it if you're not in the mood to make them from scratch.
tehya p.
Denton, TX
I love these. The cookies come out so evenly cooked and perfectly baked. I'm already a fan of cookies but this blew my mind!
Jenna D.
Madison, AL
I don't have enough self control to actually make the cookies, the cookie dough is that good. It doesn't last long enough!!!
Rosario A.
Yummy when you are desiring for some chocolate 😁. When they come out of the oven it is the most wonderful thing in the world.
Carly
San Clemente, CA
Delicious! My family typically makes our own cookies, but when we want something quick and easy, nestle is what we reach for.
Haley R.
My favorite !! Very affordable and a good price. Can be found at any grocery store. I dont know if it's considered "healthy".
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Toll house anything is good. Out of that entire package we probably get like 10 cookies because we are busy eating the dough!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.