BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Shelby W.
My FAVORITE cookie dough!
Literally eat it right out of the package (even though some say you shouldn't). I can't help myself!
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Nestlé toll House chocolate chip cookie dough is my go to premade cookie dough. It is an iconic tasting chocolate chip cookie.
Tamara L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Always loved these cookies.... So easy to make and they r soon freak in delicious esp wit milk!!! Darn... Now I want some.. Lol
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I love this brand of cookie dough. It's not too sticky (if bought in the tub) and it doesn't take long for the cookies to bake!
Jennifer C.
This cookie dough has a great taste and is conveniently package in a roll or tub. It is a good price and makes a great cookie.
This was te best invention in the world, i used to make cookies for my family during 3 hours and with this my life turned easy!
Kelsey B.
The best cookies!!! I love these! They taste so good and they never get old!!! I could eat these all day! So sweet and yummy!!
jennifer p.
Dexter, MO
My favorite cookie dough this is the best. Simple and easy!! My family loves to make cookie and of course loves to eat them! ☺
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Toll house cookie dough is our favorite way to make cookies. It's pre maid and all you have to do is bake them. Taste so good!
Jackie M.
Elkton, MD
My all time favorite prepaid Cookie dough! Taste amazing and are soft. They are quick and easy but still "homemade". Love them!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.