BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
Great taste. Easy to use. I love making these with my 10 year old. The packaging is great as well. The only downside is the price point. These should be slightly cheaper.
Brittnie V.
I love TollHouse cookie dough. I was always raised where once a week my mom would have fresh hot cookies in the oven and it was always TollHouse. I'm going to keep that tradition alive.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I love this cookie dough!! It's super convenient that it also comes inside of a bin, so you can bake as many cookies as you desire and save the rest for another day! These taste delicious!
Lexie I.
Who has time to cook chocolate chip cookies from scratch these days. However I go to my local grocery store and I get these toll house cookies I make them and yummy it's just like having a homemade chocolate chip cookie
becky b.
Jasper, AL
Oh. My. Goodness. Yum, yum, yum! I like making homemade cookies just as much as others do but when you just want cookies and you want them instantly, this is the only brand I use. I buy the tube, I buy the tub and I buy the squares, and trust me, they never go unused. I really like the precut squares lately cause with my kids, keeping them away from the kitchen is super hard so all I have to do is preheat the oven, grab a cookie sheet, lay them out and put them in, easy, less time consuming and they come out tasting just as good as any other of their products. Would definitely recommend picking up and making some cookies!
Loni B.
My boyfriend picks a package of these up every time we go grocery shopping. He loves to have these easy to bake cookies on hand for when he has a sweet tooth. They are easy to pop in the oven and taste great!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It doesn't matter what form toll house cookie dough comes in, it's our family's choice for cookie dough! It also doesn't matter what flavor ice ever tried they are all delicious. However, I'm almost embarrassed to admit that at least 1/3 to 1/2 of all cookie dough that I buy, I eat raw! And yes I know it's unhealthy, but especially chocolate chip, I prefer it raw almost as much as cooked! But cooked, fresh out of the oven, with a cold glass of milk, there's not much else more delicious, and the fact that these toll house cookies are so easy to cook makes them even more awesome! I cannot recommend these enough! DELISH!
Nikki M.
Canton , MI
This is like a holy grail of premade cookie dough. If you're lazy, or you just want to make some quick cookies for you to stuff your face with, these are THE BEST!
Abbigayle S.
It is good for ordinary cookies and for based of other desserts. It is very good. I buy this a lot. I just end up eating the dough. It will always be bought again. So please buy it.
Katie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
THESE ARE THE BEST COOKIES! MY HUSBAND LOVES COOKIE CAKES SO ON HIS BIRTHDAY I TAKE TWO ROLLS AND MAKE A HOMEMADE DOUBLE DECKER COOKIE CAKE WITH ICING IN THE MIDDLE. HE LOVES IT!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.