BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Marisol L.
Merced, CA
20/20 best cookies ever I love baking cookies from till house so good I can’t describe how happy they make me whenever I have them baking my whole house smells like cookie heaven. I sound like a fatty but Idc I love 🍪 cookies.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
I seriously have a problem I eat this out of the bag completely wrong I know that’s not good for you but this stuff is so addicting and when I get that craving I just have to indulge
Giovanna O.
McLean , VA
Just a practical and delicious way to make cookies. Affordable, easy to find in any store ( I bought mine in Giant) and is always in my grocery list. I prefer this product specially because of the chocolate
Tiara F.
These cookies are amazing , so soft and moist and leave you wanting more! I love baking them with my daughter because it’s easy for her to be able to help me with them, I also like making them by myself for a late night snack
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
My favorite chocolate chip cookies! When I don’t feel like making them from scratch (which is almost always) these are a great alternative. All you have to do is break them apart, put them on a sheet, and then into the oven. It is very easy and they are done within a few minutes. Great for last minute desserts!
Jenna C.
One of my favorite products to buy. I don’t get this every week but when I do it’s worth it. So affordable and tasty and beyond easy to prepare. It never disappoints me!
Elysia F.
Combine
Awesome cookie dough and tastes great! The fun of this food is getting to share time making these with your family and watching the smilles on their faces! This brand has better taste than some out there! Hope you’re family enjoys, Cheers!!!
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't ever found a chocolate chip cookie dough I didn't like and Nestle is the creme de le crop when it comes to delicious cookie dough. I won't lie, I sometimes eat the container before I ever make one full batch of cookies. It's not too sweet and is the perfect late night treat.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are so easy to make and taste delicious. I love that it's a simple heat the oven, break apart, pop in the oven, and wait 11 minutes for ooey gooey cookies.
Meg D.
westerville, OH
AMAZING. these cookies really do come close to a homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are always baked to perfection and the best part...they're nearly impossible to mess up!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.