BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
So easy but delicious! They do not taste like they are that simple to make. They are my favorite brand of peel and bake cookies!
Heidi S.
pascoag
Nothing can beat cookie dough ! You bake as soft or as hard as you like. Let’s not forget how full of chocolate chips are in here
Nell V.
It's delicious, I love making cookies with this mix, I love making cookies at Christmas and NESTLÉ, it's the best, uff I love it.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
Love this cookie dough! Cooks great every time. I always have trouble with cookies but these always seem to play well with me :)
Teena F.
Porter, TX
My weakness! This pretty much sums up why I have a hard time staying healthy. This calls my name when I'm at the store shopping.
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Love this cookie dough. Easy to just pop in the oven whenever your ready for a sweet treat. Always a go to for my cookie craving.
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
I have bought this many times and they just dont come out right. I dont know if i dont do them right or if they just arent righf
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love these! Easy to use and taste wonderful. No preparation needed! Just lay them out on the cookie sheet and you're good to go.
Julie F.
N Versailles, PA
It's hard to get these in the oven because the dough is so good! Makes soft, chewy, and perfect cookies that everyone will love.
Geralyn S.
One of the brands I go to when I'm looking to make cookies. They never let me down and are easy to make and everyone loves them.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.