BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Best cookie dough and best cookie turnout! This brand has held its reputation for flavor and consistency for years. 5 stars always.
kuku k.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Teenager likes to bake these herself when friends come over. Easy to bake and no mess. Very tasty.Easy to bake and has great flavor
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite bake your own cookies. The chocolate chips aren't too sweet. These taste delicious especially when they're soft-baked.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC
In college I made cookies for a fraternity quite often and this was my savior. The guys loved them and I put in very little effort.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This cookie dough tastes great and is really easy to make. It tastes good raw too... even tho your not suppose to eat it that way.
Amanda S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love baking with my family and cookies are their favorite. The way they are packaged is great for my kids when they want to help
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I absolutely adore this cookie dough. It is decedent and magical. I've only managed to actually make cookies with them a few times.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies . and not just any cookies definitely roll a house and fresh out the oven kind of cookies
Nell V.
It's delicious, I love making cookies with this mix, I love making cookies at Christmas and NESTLÉ, it's the best, uff I love it.
Kristy S.
Love these cookies when freshly baked. The price and always great and the taste is like not other. Taste homemade in a great way.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.