BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Maria D.
A family favorite!!! Good for everything on the go! All the flavors are tummy. We ear these all the time!! We like to add walnuts.
Isabelle R.
YAS. Classic again. Tollhouse never disappoints. This is a great activity for babysitting or just eating straight out of the carton
Meredith B.
Olympia, WA
I'm absolutely love pastries. I've baked with Nestle and made chocolate milk with this brand my whole life. I can never get enough
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this cookie dough brand the cookies always come out soft and chewy. They definitely go fast. Especially fresh out of the oven.
Paloma P.
Junction City, KS
this cookie dough is so good and taste great before baking but i heard you shouldn’t do that. i get this cookie dough a ll the time
Stephanie T.
Hartselle, AL
This brand of cookie dough is hands down my favorite. It is a lot of product for the price and it always turns out delicious.
These are the best chocolate chip cookies! Once cooked there are moist and delicious and they go great with a tall glass of milk!!!
Kayla A.
I know it says not to eat the cookie dough raw but sometimes I do!! Its so good. This cookie dough is one of my all time favorites
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
I like how much this makes but I don't like the size of the cookies. I appreciate how you can make it quickly and enjoy for awhile
Ivy K.
Battle Creek, MI
I love cookies! I could eat this cookie dough all day long raw (probably isn't good for you lol) it's so rich and creamy and yummy.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.