BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Michele H.
Holly, MI
The one thing I love about cookies is baking them. Baking helps me clear my head. The best thing about the holidays is that it combines baking with family and that's where are the memories come from.
Ky J.
Decatur
This cookie dough is a great alternative if you do not know how to make cookie dough from scratch or simply don't feel like doing so. The cookies are very delicious and have a nice chewiness. It's great if you'd like to get your kids involved in the baking process.
Zoë-Bri C.
I am a huge chocolate chip cookie fan. I bought the cookie mix from Costco and they came out delicious. (Tastes good just eating raw cookie dough too!)This mix also lasted a pretty long time.
Sara S.
Can't go wrong with Toll House Cookie Dough!! I love that the pre-made dough exists because it makes my life easier - just throw it in the oven as opposed to mixing up your own. (Although the Toll House recipe is also the best.)
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cookie dough! It tastes just like home made cookies. It’s great for college students who want a midnight snack but don’t want to make the dough from scratch! Very reasonably priced!
L A H.
Watts, OK
Always a favorite. Taste delicious just like homemade. Very affordable and especially since you make them fresh. I like them better than Pillsbury because they have that toll house chocolate chip flavor. Great product
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Great for busy moms who don't have time to make cookies from scratch. These cookies taste great
And are super easy to make the kids can even help if they want. Plus you get all the fun of making cookies
Without the mess.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
Great taste. Easy to use. I love making these with my 10 year old. The packaging is great as well. The only downside is the price point. These should be slightly cheaper.
Lauren A.
I love this brand of cookie dough! It tastes like they are homemade which is a huge plus! They are also very affordable. You can get them pretty much anywhere. I also love that there are a variety of flavors to choose from!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I love this cookie dough!! It's super convenient that it also comes inside of a bin, so you can bake as many cookies as you desire and save the rest for another day! These taste delicious!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.