BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Stephanie F.
I love these pre-made squares for when I don't have time to make homemade. They taste like homemade. Will repurchase again and again.
Jennifer W.
Temecula, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like to buy these just to make to have them by themselves and also when I'm a little cheesecakes to have these as the bottom crust
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
I loveee baking cookies and Toll House makes it fun and easy! Best part is they are delicious and soft! This kit is a definite try.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my favorite pre-made cookie dough! I love how its already cut into squares you can pull apart. It makes baking easy and fun.
Breanna R.
Easy for quick snack, you can make so many desserts I absolutely love this, it tastes great and it's so easy to make and inexpensive
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
The best cookie dough you can buy! I love making ice cream sandwich with them. and I eat the raw dough. so bad for you but so yummy!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy this all the time it makes great cookies but that's if you can save it for baking. I normally eat it raw. Low key is the best.
Naty R.
The best cookies ever. They're always so soft and delicious. A bit sweet so I don't eat many but it's definitely my guilty pleasure.
Cyndi M.
Whenever I don't feel like making cookie dough from scratch I use this and it's my favorite it taste very good and are easy to make!
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this cookie dough brand the cookies always come out soft and chewy. They definitely go fast. Especially fresh out of the oven.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.