BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love this cookie dough it's so yummy and good. I getting Halloween cookie dough it's so sweet, this brand makes the best cookie dough
Eliana J.
There is simply nothing negative that could be said about these. They're delicious cooked and raw (even though you're not supposed to)
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
These are affordable, quick, and easy! I love using these for a chocolate chip cream cheese dessert without having to do a lot of prep
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Who doesn't love Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies? The dough is conveniently already made... all you have to do it bake it! Delicious!
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So yummy. My kids love the fact that they can place the cookies onto the cookie sheet because they are already cut and ready to bake.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my favorite brands of cookie dough! I honestly can eat it raw. it has just the right amount of chocolate chips and not too rich
Ryan A.
Columbus, OH
You can't go wrong with Chocolate Chip Cookies! These are by far our favorite. My kids and I enjoy baking these. They never last long.
This is very good , the cookies are very circle and soft one pro is that cookies make very fast contr is that cookie are medium soft
jackie F.
Bellevue, WA
I buy these all the time they are fast and easy to bake and don't cause a big mess. I buy these at Walmart are a a good price.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite cookie dough to have. Love having it. Super simple to get some and throw in the oven!! The cookies are always delicious!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.