BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Oh I love these cookies so much! And it makes it so easy that they are already cut into the perfect cookie size. I will always buy these.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
Favorittttee cookie brand, i love baked cookies more than anything. They have such a good taste, and i could probably eat 100 in one day.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
I love this brand! I almost always have this or the already made dough on hand so that I can have fresh cookies when the mood strikes.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
Even if you aren't supposed to eat it raw a bite here and there while making these is bound to happen. Nothing like a warm gooy cookie
jamigarcia G.
These never fail! Easy and quick. I personally prefer to make them from scratch but sometime you just don't have time. These are great!
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
Either raw or baked this dough is very yummy. Hubby liked them baked. I like them raw. Oh well. With the tube we both can have our way.
ashley b.
These cookies are amazing! The best chocolate chip cookie brand in the world. They are soft on the inside but crispy around the edges.
Kirstin p.
These are my favorite package cookies by far. there's just something about pulling apart the little squares that i just love. yum yum!
zaya F.
Greeley, CO
I eat this raw all the time. I know "it's not good for you" "you're gonna get sick" "worms in your stomach". don't care, so delicious.
Ely R.
me gusta cuando voy al super y la compro para hacerlas con mi sobrinitas en casa ellas aman hacer galletas y esta es una masa muy buena
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.