BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kylie O.
Detroit, MI
I buy these all the time, and I would highly recommend. They taste almost the same as cookies made from scratch, and they're much easier.
Marianhe A.
Buenas, ricas. Para comer todos los días. Muy adictivas. Para merendar en familia y para un día de ejercicios. Para antojos a media noche
Kimberly D.
Fort Smith, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are one of the brands of say I buy the most they have the right amount of chocolate chips and are the perfect size cookies.
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
Best baking cookies on the market, we make them for home and the kids use them as gifts for grandparents, aunts and uncles. Always a hit
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Thee BEST cookie dough ever!! I have other faves! But still so delicious! My cookies always come out fluffy, soft & so mighty delicious!
Jess R.
Midland, MI
These never even make it into cookies cause I eat all the dough first. On the rare occasion that they do, they are gone like the same day
Jocelynne B.
Latrobe, PA
I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies and besides making them homemade these are my favorite. Perfect texture, perfect chocolate chips
luree W.
Shasta Lake, CA
My house is big fans of baking. We love these cookies. And with santa coming soon our house is bound to be full of tollhouse cookies soon
Jackie S.
Dallas , PA
These cookies are great, they come out perfect and you don't have to do anything but put them on a cookie sheet and bake and that's it
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
Even if you aren't supposed to eat it raw a bite here and there while making these is bound to happen. Nothing like a warm gooy cookie
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.