BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Samantha V.
boynton beach, FL
This is a quick and easy way to make your cookies at home and taste pretty decent , it makes a bit of a mess but don't let that stop you !
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I love these cookies because not only do they taste great but I do not really have to do anything other than put them on the cookie sheet.
christine p.
San diego, CA
These are so perfect for a date night hanging inside and watching movies! already prepared for you all you have to do is turn on the over!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the brand of cookie dough we always get. If we don't make our own that is. This is the go to brand. It's super easy & so delicious.
Christina T.
Reno, NV
Always comes out perfect, instructions are on point! Never have burned these cookies, but for the rest of the cookies I can't say the same.
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love saying cookie dough by itself😍 great taste good portion of chocolate chips in each cookie absolutely a great midnight snack
Sarah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so delectable. While you're making them you just want to eat it all already. It's super easy to make and they're soooo delicious
India D.
Horn Lake , MS
These make great chocolate chip cookies. They are convenient to use as you just put them into the oven. My husband and I both love these.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I don't really see any point in this. It's overpriced and kind of dumb. Just buy the cookie dough. You get a lot more for a lot cheaper
Melissa F.
Chocolate chips cookie are my absolute fave, I can eat them all day and dip them in a nice cold glass of milk... And they bake very well
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.