BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Dianna Z.
Wichita Falls, TX
Great just to eat it by itself or you can even make cookies with it or brownies. Or you can melt the chocolate and dip strawberries in it!
Aimee C.
Onarga, IL
These are great when I need a quick dessert. I have baked individually or rolled out to make a large cookie to decorate. Love using these!
christine p.
San diego, CA
These are so perfect for a date night hanging inside and watching movies! already prepared for you all you have to do is turn on the over!
Victoria L.
I'm always baking and Nestlé toll house have to be a favorite. They bake so well. They always end up nice and soft, with a slight crunch !
Natasha C.
Toll house cookie dough is my go to pre made cookie dough for any occasion! I love how quick, easy, and clean this dough is in the kitchen.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I love these cookies because not only do they taste great but I do not really have to do anything other than put them on the cookie sheet.
Hope K.
Wayne, MI
Cookie dough is a must have for our house. Nothing compares to the smell of these after a long day. They are very delicious and affordable
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the brand of cookie dough we always get. If we don't make our own that is. This is the go to brand. It's super easy & so delicious.
Christina T.
Reno, NV
Always comes out perfect, instructions are on point! Never have burned these cookies, but for the rest of the cookies I can't say the same.
Ashley M.
I love toll house cookies. The miniature ones are the best in these. I always eat the raw cookie dough even though you are not suppose too
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.