BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
It is important to keep cookie dough always in hand as a mom of school kids. It's even better that it tastes great!!!! Keep up the great work
Stephanie W.
Essexville, MI
Easy to make and a delicious dessert for after supper. Perfect amount of chocolate chips to the ratio of dough. Couldn't get a better cookie.
Yaz S.
Super convenient if you want some chocolate cookies made asap. I'm also a terrible person and eat the dough raw from time to time... Woops
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the brand of cookie dough we always get. If we don't make our own that is. This is the go to brand. It's super easy & so delicious.
Litisha L.
Columbus , OH
I love cookie dough. I love it in my ice cream or raw. You can never go wrong with cookie dough and it has your house smelling so good too.
Dafne F.
You can never go wrong with chocolate chips. Great amount of chocolate chips i dough. All cookies come
Soft and chewy and simply delicious
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
I love this brand of cookie dough....it takes like homemade and it's a quick treat to make for my kids when I am busy or we are in a hurry
Stephanie D.
Morrilton, AR
These cookies taste way too salty to me. They come out soft but the taste just seems to be a little off. Not my choice of cookies for sure.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
such a great taste and always fun to get with the family and make these cookies. they are so sweet and delicious you will be craving more.
Aimee C.
Onarga, IL
These are great when I need a quick dessert. I have baked individually or rolled out to make a large cookie to decorate. Love using these!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.