BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Laura A.
Hands down my favorite brand of ready to bake cookie dough. It's easy to make the cookies and they taste almost as good as homemade cookies!
Mary R.
Middlesboro, KY
Always the best cookie for the holidays, great for parties or just to make up a nice gift to take to work for your co workers to enjoy also.
Dana H.
I am in love with this cookie dough. I could eat it straight from the package or after I bake them. They are so easy to make and taste great
Jay S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Who doesn't love cookies? Toll house cookies are the best around. There is nothing better than these bad boys baked so they are still gooey.
Dragana W.
Louisville, KY
My kids love the cookies and it's so fast and easy to make. Definitely cool for moms on the go that want something real fast and still good.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
Addicted. So good and reminds me of my childhood. Love the smell of these fresh baked and can't help but enjoy a few spoonful's raw as well.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Great for lazy days when you want soft chocolate chip cookies but don't want to go through the hassle of homemade and dirtying extra dishes.
Amanda M.
This is the best cookie dough you can buy. The cookies are always amazing and putting it raw into vanilla ice cream is always just as good! 😊
Christina C.
I'm not the best cook or baker so this makes things easy for me. I pop them in the oven if we are having people over and everyone loves them!
Diane K.
These are so dangerously convenient that I cannot have them in the house because we will all eat them before we bake them. They are delicious
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.