BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
I can never get enough is toll house cookies. These are the best. I love when they are hot and fresh and enjoy them with a glass of cold milk.
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
So I know it says on the package you should eat raw.... but i do. It's my go to snack when I have a cheat day. It's the best cookie dough ever!
Jennifer S.
Norwalk, CA
I loved to make my cookies homemade but at times I'm really tired or when at the store my boys see it n want to buy it so I just love the taste
April W.
holland , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing is better than the smell of hot fresh out the oven toll house chocolate chip cookies.. theee best and may I repeat the best cookies lol
Kayli B.
We love getting the tub of his cookie dough, it lasts a good amount of time and it's nice to have on hand for when you feel a craving! So good!
Kellie F.
Hudson , MI
Great idea for baking only what you want to. Sweet chocolate goodness! Very convenient if you don't have time to stir up your own cookie dough
Randee R.
Newark, DE
Love love love toll house cookies. If I don't have time to make them homemade, this is the next best thing. They're soft and gooey ! Love them
Comfort P.
Mckinney, TX
Love chocolate chip cookies, like to bake whenever I get a chance. Usually would get at Walmart or Krogers, reasonal pricing and great to have
Morgan L.
Cynthiana, KY
These are my favorite cookies, I can eat the whole package myself in one sitting. You can bake them to be soft or crunchy, however you prefer.
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
These are so good!! They taste amazing cooked, but let's be real, I could eat the whole package raw. Might kill me, but it's totally worth it.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.