BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Sandra S.
We love the preportioned cookies where u just break, put o to a baking sheet, and bake. Its perfect for my kids when they are trying to help out.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
I love the cookies dough! I would eat all of it within a week! But it could be so good when you bake it too! Good for family spend time together!
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is the best pre-made cookie dough ever. It brings back so many sweet childhood memories. I really grew up eating this stuff. So delicious.
Madison T.
Ashland, MA
I love this because you can choose what size cookies you want or shape them into whatever you want! no family night is complete with out these.
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, NY
THE BEST PREMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! I could eat just the dough and they are delicious any other way too ;) super easy and no mess cookies
Katelyn T.
This cookie dough is one of my favorites. By far the best dough that you can eat raw in my opinion...great amount of chocolate chips throughout
Randee R.
Newark, DE
Love love love toll house cookies. If I don't have time to make them homemade, this is the next best thing. They're soft and gooey ! Love them
Savannah D.
REDMOND, OR
So I know it says on the package you should eat raw.... but i do. It's my go to snack when I have a cheat day. It's the best cookie dough ever!
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Okay, Cookies! I love toll house cookies they are so great and the company provides good deals a lot! It is really convenient for the customer!
April W.
holland , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing is better than the smell of hot fresh out the oven toll house chocolate chip cookies.. theee best and may I repeat the best cookies lol
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.