BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Allison D.
Bruceton Mills, WV
Perfect for when you don't have the time to make them from scratch, and they're just as good! Simple and non time consuming. Everyone loved them!
Halie A.
One of my favorite store bought cookie dough! Somehow they seem to never make their way into cookies because I always eat the cookie dough first
Ellie B.
I love this cookie dough! I have used it to make cookies many times. The instructions are easy to follow and my cookies come out great each time.
Lea D.
Glendora
When I don't have time to bake during the holidays I love to buy this and use this makes my house smell amazing and they are really good cookies.
Libby M.
I love these cookies. If you cook them just right they stay soft and gooey. Will always be my fav cookies. I could eat the whole thing by my self
Ariel S.
I cannot get enough of this cookie dough. It's so good and I love eating it raw even though you're not supposed to. It makes some great cookies.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Mouth watering deliciousness in your mouth chocolate chip cookie. These are my favorite if you cant tell? They are crunchy and gooey! Great price
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
I love the cookies dough! I would eat all of it within a week! But it could be so good when you bake it too! Good for family spend time together!
Ivon G.
Hillsboro, OR
Love! So yummy my family loves them nice warm & chewy! Need to go buy some soon! Available in any grocery store I have boughten them many times.
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Toll House cookie dough! I buy the break and bake cookies. Perfect for that homemade chocolate chip cookie taste in about 12 minutes! Yum!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.