BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Shauna W.
statham
This is my go to when I don't want to make cookie dough. I love it cooked and not cooked best treat ever and it's a great emergency kit for a girl.
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Nestle products! The taste home made without the effort. But most of the time, they never make it to the cookie sheet because I eat them raw!
Jazmine J.
Washington, DC
Toll House has the best frozen chocolate chip cookie dough. They are the closest thing to homemade and have the perfect balance of chocolate chips
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Nestle to me has the best cookie dough it's so amazing but never consume raw cookie dough they say but it's so good! Chocolate chip is my favorite
Isabel M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies they are so sweet and the Chocolate chips used melt so great inside the cookie and the melt inside the mouth once it's bitten
Sirena H.
I always have to have a jar of toll house cookie dough in my freezer because I'm always baking and I love this brand the cookies comes out amazing
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Nestlé toll house chocolate chip cookie dough is the bomb. I love to bake them on a cold day. Something about warm soft cookies is such a comfort!
Malisha J.
Marmaduke, AR
This is alright for store bought cookie dough. I, myself, like to make my cookies from scratch but if you're in a pinch for time these are a go-to.
Molly M.
Dana Point, CA
Best cookie dough ever!!!!! How do you not buy tollhouse chocolate chip? Best thing ever especially when you have no time to make it from scratch!
Crystal M.
Jenks, OK
Love Toll house! Quick way to make cookies that are really good! Perfect for those of us that are super busy and don't have time to make home made!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.