BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Annabel E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fun and easy to bake. The instructions are clear and in no time these are done. They are gooey and yummy. Perfect to do with kids or to eat yourself.
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
Why bake from scratch? Theses are so simple And delicious! Make sure you have a cold glass of milk for dipping for warm cookies fresh from the oven!
Taja W.
I remember making these as a kid. They are delicious and the price is always affordable. I love it. Always a great time making these with my family.
samantha g.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
PERFECT when you want fresh cookies but don't feel like making them from scratch! so delicious and easy to make. something fun to do with your kids!
Nicole D.
Buy these all the time from the grocery store for a late night snack. Easy to do because everything is made for you already. Just preheat oven& cook.
Danielle S.
Fairless Hls, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tollhouse is my favorite brand of cookie dough. Cookies always come out delicious my only complaint would be the high cost compared to other brands.
Alex T.
Inman, SC
I could eat my weight in these cookies. They are so good and so easy to make! They turn out better than my homemade cookies with very little effort.
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ
I live for these cookies. I love to make them with my mom. really cheap. you can get them at almost all food stores. I even love to eat it raw haha!
Lindsay D.
I like this dough because you don't have to make it all at once. It is cheap and you can find it anywhere. The quality I would say is about average.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Loved these cookies since I was a kid. They bake huge and they never skimp on the chocolate chips. Widely available and affordable, and fun to make.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.