BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Rosanna B.
Crawfordville, FL
Easy to bake as individual cookies or as cookie bars. Very reputable company that stands by their product. I would recommend this to the cookie lover.
Kamery H.
I always get this from my local walmart. its so good especially when the cookies are not gone completely, soft and moist. best brand of cookie dough
Alexus R.
Jackson, MI
I love eating the raw dough, I love when it's cooked too. I enjoy making these on holidays or Friday nights when the kids are getting ready for bed.
Kari G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love chocolate chip cookies baked from the oven but I am not a fan of Toll House. I'm not sure why, I just think other brands taste so much better.
Brittney E.
BATON ROUGE, LA
What a staple. Whether you're happy, sad, bored, mad, nestle tollhouse always has the best chocolate cookies to fit your mood. 10/10 would recommend
Julia N.
I used to make these cookies all the time when I was little! They are so delicious, and now I want to go out and buy some of these so I can make it.
Nicole D.
Buy these all the time from the grocery store for a late night snack. Easy to do because everything is made for you already. Just preheat oven& cook.
Lauren G.
Best cookie dough ever!!!! It is my go too. Wayyyy better than pillsbury that's for sure! I like to use the tub to make cookie cakes. My son love it!
Jessica B.
Elk City, OK
This right here is amazing , you can't ever go wrong with cookies, I Bake these all the time and let me tell you, they are eewi gooey chewy amazing!!
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
Why bake from scratch? Theses are so simple And delicious! Make sure you have a cold glass of milk for dipping for warm cookies fresh from the oven!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.