BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Anna C.
Wahiawa, HI
This is my all time favorite cookie dough for eating raw. I know the package says not to but oh well, it also mixes well with ice cream I haven't often tried actually making cookies out of it but when I did they were very good.
Eileen J.
This recipe is tried and true. It's great way to bake with toddler since all they have to do is scoop the dough and place it on the baking tray. And it is also good raw, even though they don't recommend you do that.
Abigail H.
Nestle Toll House is my favorite cookie dough brand! The sugar and chocolate combo is so great it can turn my bad days around. The chocolate isn't overbearingly​ sweet, so this tastes wonderful cooked or uncooked.
Mindy T.
Cookie dough I eat that right out the container. If my boyfriend doesn't take it away, we wouldn't be able to eat any cookies because there wouldn't be any dough
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Premade cookie dough is my favorite. It is easy to make cookies with by just spooning on a tray. They taste just as good as homemade, and overall are just worth it in my opinion. If I am not in the mood to bake and make a mess this is the way to go and everyone is just as happy for these cookies as homemade.
Victoria J.
This cookie dough is really good. You make "homemade" cookies with the dough. The cookies taste just like how they would taste if you made the dough yourself. They are very affordable and they end up tasting great.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Make these and undercook them add a little vanilla ice cream and you are in heaven. People will eat them and think they are from scratch but that can be our secret. Definitely a good buy when you are in a pinch.
Shanna F.
merced, CA
These are very yummy and easy to make a batch and store the rest for another day. They get the job done but I do like making them from scratch better. They cook a little flat but they still taste really good.
Cree P.
Spokane
Cookies are great for any occasion. They're yummy and every better with milk! I try to to buy them because they're so unhealthy. They're just soo good I have to! Ha I would definitely recommend you buy some!
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
I love how easy it is to use this dough. When I have a sudden sweet craving, I can easily pull this out and bake some cookies. It's a great way to bake if you don't have the time but you still want to bake!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.