BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
Very good. I won't buy pre baked cookies anymore. I only buy these bc they take only a few minutes to make. And taste so much better then box cookies.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I've used this one for years and I thought it was the best tasting cookie dough out there until I tried the pillsberry dough! Oh my make the switch!!!
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
Y'all have you eaten this stuff after putting it in the microwave though? Good god it's like heaven

(not really worried about the potential salmonella)
Samantha A.
Springfield , Or
My go to if I don't wanna put the energy into making cookies from scratch. Great taste and so easy! The cookie dough is so good without baking it too.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
My mouth is watering just thinking about this product. I love these brand of cookies. Always been the best. It's a little expensive but well worth it.
daija l.
miami gardens, FL
Theses taste when baked with butter and a nice cold glass of milk to wash it down. I feel like the taste so great due to me taking part in making them.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
When I make these, people can't even tell they are premade! It is a convenient and affordable alternative. I love the smell of fresh baked cookies ahh.
Allison A.
Florence, KY
I love having these in the fridge. Especially when I have a sweet tooth and no will power to make cookies from scratch. They are delicious and so soft.
Billijean J.
Norman, OK
Chocolate chip cookies dough! May have to hit up Walmart right after this review. Im getting hungry just thinking about it. Fast, easy, and delicious.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
I love toll house! I could eat the dough by itself. The pre made dough is awesome for cookie/brownie desserts and as a pie crust for an ice cream pie.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.