BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Danielle G.
Decatur, GA
These are the best- a classic good ol' fashion chocolate chip cookie! They bake quickly, and if you decide not to make the whole batch they freeze well.
Ashley L.
BALTIMORE, MD
I love this stuff specially when the kids want cookies it's easy to put together and bake. I also make cookie bowls with this for the kids with ice cream
Ginger G.
I do not often make pre made cookies as my family prefers home made, but if I do these are the go to brand. Closest taste to homemade that we have tried
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is good if you don't want to make cookie dough from's scratch and it is precut so you can just break the pieces apart so that makes it easy to work
Jenny J.
Nestle Tollhouse Cookie Dough is easy to bake and tastes great. We try to keep a tube in the fridge for snack nights or when the kids feel like baking.
Rachel F.
lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these cookies. If you don’t have time to buy the big roll then these are quick to put in the oven. They are a healthy snack with a Glass of milk.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
My absolute go to for cookie dough! Scoop as many as you need and you'll have hot, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies in less than 20 minutes every time!
Haydee K.
I love this brand to make the best soft chocolate chip cookies. I always lean more to this brand for cookies. My kids love them . Always asking for more.
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
Cookies are my guilty pleasure. i love these cookies there so good and mouth watering. its making me want them right now just by looking at the picture.
Shanda C.
Stoney Fork
This is a very popular product in my family. My dad, my brother, my husband, myself, and my children love it. We make a night of it. Cookies and a movie.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.