BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely delicious! They make great cookies! I know you are not supposed to but I always sneak a bit of the raw cookie dough while making the cookies too!
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
It's like if you made them from scratch when they come out of the oven they have an amazing smell and they taste better then the ones you buy In the store
Abbi K.
I love this stuff! It makes amazing cookies. Sometimes me and my sister just buy the big tub of dough and just eat it like that! It's very affordable too.
Lauren D.
Gary, IN
This is hands down the best cookie dough I have ever had in my entire life. I eat it raw sometimes even though I should not. This makes great soft cookies!
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so good like I can eat it raw or I can just bake it I love chocolate chip cookies and Toll House is one of my favorite brands for baking cookies
Alana S.
Jersey City, NJ
Who doesn't love a classic!? The perfect amount of chocolate that doesn't overwhelm. This was a childhood staple and I still love it all these years later.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Love this product. And love the different forms that the dough comes in. A big tub for lots of cookies or even the precut squares for fast and easy cookies
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Who doesn't love a classic Toll House Chocolate Chip cookie? Just thinking about them is enough to make my mouth water and my stomach grumble. Enough said.
Carolyn H.
I would give these five stars, but I almost never actually have baked cookies by the time I'm done with them. Sadly, I am addicted to eating the dough. ;)
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best cookie dough for a fast cookie fix. It taste just as good as home made. Love making them for my family and as a little treat after cleaning the house!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.