BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
LaDonna C.
This is a must for holidays for my family. The kids love making cookies and I love the time we have together making oddly shaped cookies. Great family item!
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Perfect fir the cooler mornings. pop them in the oven while we are getting ready. done just in time for some hot coco or coffee before heading out the door.
Lindsey B.
This is my favorite cookie dough if I'm not making it myself. These never get to finish their life cycle and turn into a cookie I always just eat the dough!
Jasmine S.
Platte City, MO
These are so yummy and super easy/quick to make. They come out soft and gooey. This brand has always been a favorite of mine when it comes to baking cookies
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
The best cookie dough you can buy other than making homemade! I love making cookies with these cookie rolls! Affordable and not really healthy but so good!!!
marissa c.
These bake perfectly every time. i tell people they are "homemade" and they believe me. they are gooey in the center always. so delicious fresh out the oven!
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
These were the first cookies I ever made! Toll house is and always will be my go too!! the price is very reasonable. What's better then fresh baked cookies!?
Anna M.
Scottsbluff, NE
I basically love anything with chocolate, so these were definitely up my alley. Didn't get brittle after baking, stayed nice and soft just like I like them!
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA
this cookie dough is delicious and fun. you just pick off pieces of dough and bake them. they are fast and my favorite type of cookie to bake with my family
Leeann D.
Gibsonton, FL
Tollhouse cookies are always my go to bake at home cookies! Classic chocolate chip! They bake up to the perfect gooey but firm texture. Delicious every time!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.