BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
The review I have is not about cooking with this but eating it raw! I know you're not supposed to do this but it's so delicious 😍. It's a cheap, yummy snack but I wouldn't eat it too much or you might get sick.
Courtney C.
Sheffield Lake, OH
Best cookies on the planet!! I know you're not supposed to, but I love eating a section of dough as a nighttime snack. But when you bake them into cookies they are just as delicious! This is my go-to brand!
Nicole P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these cookies for a midnight snack when me and my husband are craving something sweet. I have bought it multiple times and you can find at any local grocery store. Baking them for 10 to 12 min on 350 in oven they come out perfect. It’s best to eat them warm with a glass of milk.
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are the go to cookies. I always keep some in my fridge. They don’t have too many chocolate chips which I love because sometimes brands overdo the chocolate. They are ready in 15 min. I’ve been using this brand my whole life!
cheyenne c.
toll house chocolate chip cookie dough stays in my house all the time !!! the cookies that they make are so good and sweet and soft !! i love it !!! they always meet my expectations with cookie making !! definitely recommend this product !!!!
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
I get in trouble all the time when my fiancé catches me sneaking some of the raw cookie dough before it's cooked! I just cannot help it it's absolutely so delicious and so affordable! I definitely think everyone should try them!
Natasha N.
This chocolate chip cookie dough is easy to enjoy in a hurry! It's the best way to enjoy a tasty treat in no time! It's not the healthiest for you, but it sure is delicious!! I would certainly recommend it to friends & family!
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
Easy way to make cookies. I literally just form them into little balls and plop them in the oven. So easy anyone can do it and they come out pretty decent. I love these cookies with milk and are great for a winter sweet snack.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yummmmm...I love this cookie dough. Although you are not suppose to eat it it raw, I cannot help myself. But whatever does get in the oven, hot cookies are amazing!!!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with this cookie dough. Not only can you make amazing cookies with it, but it is amazing to eat by itself. You can get this at pretty much any grocery store and they are not expensive at all.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.