BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Super convenient, especially when you're in a pinch. They are perfectly portioned, so you'll get the same sizes each and every time. Oh, and they taste yummy!!
Kristin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I prefer making my own cookies.. but when I am in a time crunch these work. I will always remember the friends episode with pheobes grandmother's cookie recipe
Yasmine W.
Lancaster, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cookies cook cook Cookies , I love me them Cookies and specially this Brand. When I took them out the oven. Smell so good and fresh to me. I love the brand 😍😍😍
Erica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies come out amazing!! That is... if there are any left to make after I eat all of the dough!! They come out perfectly golden but soft in the middle
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
There is nothing like making homemade chocolate chip cookies. This brand makes it easy. I have more time to spend with my family. They are also very delicious.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is such a great cookie dough! It's delicious and super convenient. It's a tad bit more sugary than a homemade cookie, but it makes great cookies overall!
Liz N.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are the best! They are obviously not good for you but if I'm having a bad week, these make it better. They're usually affordable, I buy them at meijer.
Stephanie D.
Love this product and the cookies it makes. So delicious. I could eat just the dough it is that good. This is a great product that will be around for awhile.
Tanya H.
Orange Park, FL
I love to get these and make them with my 3 nephews. We are all big fans of chocolate chip cookies and making them together makes them all the more special.
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Delicious! I love the kind that you just break off into the pieces and place on the tray. It makes baking easy and gives a more uniform size to the cookies.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.