BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Laura B.
I love this cookie dough, it's the closest to homemade tasting out of all the refridgerated dough's! It has lots of chocolate chips and they bake beautifully!
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Toll house is the best brand for cookies!!!
We keep some I'm the fridge too randomly taste. Lol eventually if we don't eat it all then we bake them. So good!!!
Susann V.
Love these things! I love baking so much but there are some days where I don't feel like making cookies from scratch haha. They taste great and so convenient:)
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
This is a great cookie dough! All you have to do is pull the slices away from each other and you're good. Also, the dough is a good recipe so it's very tasty.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
I just like buying these to heat up and eat with a spoon! But I love buying the tubs and scooping up the dough and baking any size cookie I like. Very tasty!!!
Mary D.
Marion, NC
The best cookie to eat! Easier than having to make the dough yourself & they taste just as good! What could be easier, pull out of fridge, break apart, & bake.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
This is the next best thing to homemade. I love to make these real quick before going to a party, always a hit and I don't mention that they are store bought.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Super convenient, especially when you're in a pinch. They are perfectly portioned, so you'll get the same sizes each and every time. Oh, and they taste yummy!!
Emily H.
Bexley, OH
This is my go to basic cookie dough! It lasts a while, if you can resist it. They are easy to bake and the price is comparable to the other available options.
Apryl C.
This cookie dough is so delicious alone or when actually baked into cookies. However, don't bake them for as long as the package says or the bottoms will burn!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.