BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Alex T.
Tollhouse is able to perfectly create different containers and packages to set cookie dough in, all easy to reach and easy to make cookies that are oh oh gooey!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Perfect to bake for yourself or the whole family. Instructions are simple and easy to understand. They are super yummy and delicious and will make you want mire
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
These cookies come out so delicious! And if you bake them for a certain time (idk how long, my husband does the work lol) they come out gooey and soft and warm!
Hannah F.
Windermere , FL
My mom and I would keep a pack of this in our fridge and make a small batch of cookies pretty much every other night! They’re pretty good for prepackaged dough!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best chocolate chip cookies you can possibly make. I love love love this brand they're the absolute best, give them a try you'll be impressed with these!!!!
Hannah G.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the yummiest break and bake cookies you can buy, and for a great price! You can find them at any grocery store. So chewy and chocolatey and delicious!
Ashley M.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Super easy to make and very convenient. they always come out the right size sometimes its better eating the dough as ice cream then actually making the cookies.
Courtney T.
This got me through college and many long nights of studying. Eat it frozen or coo it and eat it war with a scoop of ice-cream, you can't beat this tasty treat!
Brittany I.
Albertville, AL
I love anything chocolate chip and I love cookie dough! I eat cookie dough all the time and this is my go to! So good, and plenty of chocolate chips to go along
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Whenever I am in a hurry and need to make a cookie for something, this is what I use. They taste just like homemade without all of the work! They're very tasty.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.