BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
I love baking these! Perfect amount of sweetness, and who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?! I always have these around during the holidays! Cheap and easy to find at the store as well. A must have in the house!
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
My kids love homemade cookies, especially chocolate chip. I'm not always in the mood to make them from scratch. I buy the preformed ones in the package. Talk about convenience and instant gratification in a box. Absolutely delicious! I cook up half a dozen in my convection oven at 350F. It takes about 15 minutes to get them golden and nicely soft baked (not crunchy). Of course I always have to test a couple myself. LOL.
Klaurini ch V.
Toll House makes the best cookies! These are so good. While you're making them you just want to eat it all already and when you do, you always end up wanting more.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Yummm such a simple and good for you type of snack. It's simple and mess free, makes me feel good and energized after eating it. I like them plain too. Keeps me on track for my diet and satisfies crunch cravings. And satisfies that sweet tooth
Rosa D.
There's no comparison when it comes to Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie dough! No matter how many times I try to use the recipe to make them from scratch, they are never as good as the ready to bake packaged cookie dough! If your not all that savvy of a Baker, these will definitely save the day for those sign up sheets that ask you to send in treats for bake sales or school parties!!
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
These cookies come out so delicious! And if you bake them for a certain time (idk how long, my husband does the work lol) they come out gooey and soft and warm!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Perfect to bake for yourself or the whole family. Instructions are simple and easy to understand. They are super yummy and delicious and will make you want mire
Alex T.
Tollhouse is able to perfectly create different containers and packages to set cookie dough in, all easy to reach and easy to make cookies that are oh oh gooey!
Hannah F.
Windermere , FL
My mom and I would keep a pack of this in our fridge and make a small batch of cookies pretty much every other night! They’re pretty good for prepackaged dough!
Jennifer H.
I usually make cookies from scratch but who has time to do that all of the time. Whenever my daughter wants cookies this is a good substitute. Always delicious.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.