BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Brittany N.
I trust this brand for chocolate chips when making cookies form scratch and these make my life even easier! The taste is the same as cookies made from scratch. MMM!
Influenster M.
Estos son impresionantes y fácil de hacer! Vienen con 24 galletas, y sólo hicieron 12 a la vez. Sin embargo, he perdido la envoltura !! He olvidado por completo la temperatura y el tiempo para hornear estos. He mirado en un par diferentes lugares en línea, y parece igualmente dividido entre 375 y 350 grados .... Realmente deseo que esta "receta" habría incluido las instrucciones de cocción también.
Lauren B.
Lafayette, IN
I usually don't write reviews but these cookies are the best! A quick and easy treat for the kid. Soft and filled with chocolate chunks. My only complaint is you will eat the whole batch...
Hallie S.
I know they say you aren't supposed to eat this raw... but sometimes it's too good not to enjoy before cooking! Cooked or raw its delicious either way and my favorite brand for cookies!
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
This is so delicious. It takes great right out of the bag too. I love making cookies with this cookie dough because the cookies are always for rich of chocolate.
Shamara P.
Mission, TX
Every time I bake anything with these, it comes out like if bought it. Specially the cookies, cookie cakes, and slutty brownies. These are really healthy and when you don't have time to buy some you can just make them really easily.
Sarahi M.
This makes my life Sooooo eas when i make cookies . They have the best texture and i just looovee the flavor ! I always choose this product when i want to make cookies .
Nicole  E.
I love making cookies! This makes a delicious batch, they are obviously harder to make than the premade dough they sell. They are fun to make and even funner to eat!
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Yum yum yum. I love this cookie dough. So easy for those who don't have the time to make homemade cookies. They are so soft and chewy and have the perfect amount of chocolate chips. Reminds me of my moms cookies!
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
Best pre made cookie dough, cookies always come out perfect while using this product. You can buy this at any local supermarkets in your area. Its very delicious, and I would recommend this to others to use. Sometimes I even eat it raw
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.