BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Jordan W.
Nestle Toll House makes the best cookies! I love that they're pre-sectioned because it makes them easy to just pull apart and bake. And you don't have to worry about all your cookies being different sizes!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
These are awesome and easy to make! They come with 24 cookies, and I only made 12 at a time. However, I lost the wrapper!! I totally forgot the temperature and time to bake these. I've looked in a couple different places online, and it seems equally split between 375 and 350 degrees.... I really wish this "recipe" would've included the baking instructions as well.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are melt in your mouth delicious. They are extra easy to make thanks to the the precut squares. pair with some milk and you have the perfect snack for any occasion.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this cookie dough! So easy to break apart and cook! The cookie dough is safe to eat since they use egg supplements or something, and the dough is as delicious as they are once they're actually cooked!
Sarah B.
Guntersville, AL
I love chocolate chip cookies. The toll chocolate chip cookie dough makes it easier to cook chocolate chip cookies and still have the wonderful taste of it. I'd buy it again
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
Seriously the best cookies, they cook perfectly in the oven and I use them for special occasions like when someone is coming over and I want the house to smell like cookies!
Calypso H.
I could eat this cookie dough raw all day!! It's so creamy and thick in all the best ways. I love this cookie dough and it is my go to for homemade chocolate chip cookies !!!
Lauren F.
Austin, TX
The Nestle Toll House frozen chocolate chip cookie dough is my go-to for pre-made cookies. They're always soft and chewy with just the right amount of chocolate chips in it.
Sabrina H.
Highland, IL
I don't like to bake a whole lot because I would probably just eat all of them. What I like most about these is you can break off one. microwave it for 30 seconds put a scoop of ice cream on it and have a quick and delicious dessert.
Jarely M.
all love chocolate, a rich chocolate cookies and more in this fall that is very cold
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.