BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
There's nothing bad to say about this brand! All of their products are delicious, when there's a new flavor out and I see toll House has it, I choose them BC they've never disappointed me
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
These are a classic. it's just your basic chocolate chip cookie, but they're good! way better than your average store bought mix. if you're not going to take the time to make it from scratch, this is your next best bet!
Hannah C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love to use the Nestle Toll House cookie dough to make cookies with my son. And it's also amazing to eat straight out of the packaging watching a movie with the girls on a movie night!
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
This cookie dough has gotten me through many a long nights studying in college, birthdays and baking just because! I love this tollhouse dough in all formats. It makes the best cookies!
Colleen N.
This cookie dough is sooooo good! All you do is put it on a pan and pop it in the oven for a couple of minutes. Then, you have some really good cookies! They are soooooo chocolatey and when you bite into it, you just have a really good taste in your mouth.
Jacqueline S.
I usually make mine from scratch but when I'm short on time or forget I need to bake then I buy this dough... Only kind I will buy! My kids like them & think of them as a rare treat :)
Ellie S.
Melbourne, FL
These cookies are awesome, just like home made dough, I make them all the time for my family, especially love the toll house chocolate chip and the oatmean raisin
Allison W.
Doylestown, PA
This stuff is crack. I will openly confess to buying this (9.9 times out of 10) just to eat it raw. But when it does get baked, it's great for anything! I personally love making cookie cakes out of this dough.
Heather S.
Richmond, VA
These cookies are absolutely amazing! They taste completely homemade. The price is good too. if you are a chocolate chip cookie lover then you will love this pre-made dough. I would buy again and again.
Rae D.
Oh my word. These cookies are so delicious. I like it even more than I do not have to make cookies from scratch! I always bake my cookies about 5 minutes less than what the package says so they are a little gooey.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.