BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
nicole n.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ugh these are so amazing! it's making me want them right now because they are so good. so simple to make and boy are they delicious. by far my favorite pop in the oven brand of cookies.
Stefanie D.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite prepared dough. The cookies come out perfectly to and delicious. Sometimes I even eat the dough raw or use it for cookie dough ice cream and it is equally as amazing if not better
Dana S.
Merritt Is, FL
Okay someone can just send these to me in the mail :) i would love to get to try these yummy little things. ive had toll house before so I'm sure they are very very yummy.
Candice P.
Cookeville, TN
I can't lie...I buy this stuff just to eat the cookie dough. It's just too delicious! I know it says you shouldn't, but they're just trying to suck the fun out of life!
Krisha P.
Golden Valley, ND
These are great for those moments when we want cookies, but I don't feel like making them from scratch. They are quick and easy and even my 10 yr old can help with making them which is nice.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Great to have on hand if you get a sudden craving for home baked chocolate chip cookies. Everything you need is in the box, so all you need is the milk for dunking :)
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Love Tollhouse! Never disappointed. These cookies are delicious. When you take them out of the oven just a few minutes ahead of time they are melt in your mouth amazing
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I love Nestlé cookie dough! Baking cookies is something I love to do with my family, but honestly most of the time we end up eating more cookie dough than we do baking it!
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
These make for great chocolate chip cookies, especially when they come out warm. OR just eat the dough... either way, you won't be disappointed. Closest to homemade cookies as you can get from packaged dough, in my opinion.
Emily S.
Brambleton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these cookies! As someone who prefers to bake from scratch, these are a great premade option. I love the taste of these cookies, and they couldn't be easier to make! I love how you can make just a few cookies at a time.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.