BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Taria Shondell F.
Dundalk, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are THE BEST, Softest, prettiest looking (I like my food to be pretty:) cookies! And the taste is amazing... I could eat them baked or just the dough itself!
Cheyenne B.
I think these are really good but personally I would bake my own cookies ...always better when fresh! But these are good to if you don't like baking or need a quick alternative
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
These were truly made with a lazy girl in mind. I'm too busy throughout the day to make fresh homemade chocolate chip cookies; however, if I have these on hand, I can just slap them on a cooking tray and stick them in the oven. They taste just as good, and my husband never knows the difference :)
Caitlin C.
Just the other day I had SUCH a craving for raw nestle cookie dough. I like now that they have it in little squares because I would always use too much or too little before.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
My kids and I love these....we put them in a muffin pan and right before they are ready we put either a Hershey kiss or a peanut butter cup in the center...sooooooooo yummy!
Britney M.
Concord, NC
It doesnt get any better than these! Gooey! Yummy! Affordable! And easy to make! Thats everything great rolled into one! We dony go without these in our house! They are fixed at least once a week!
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I love these cookies!! Cut and bake or scoop and bake it's that simple. These are great when you have younger children helping you. You will not be disappointed with this brand.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
If just a roll of cookie dough isn't enough they made it even easier to make the cookies fast. As long as you make sure to not over cook these then they are such a great treat.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Can never, ever go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. Perfect to eat in a tube or actually baking the cookies :) :) Soft and yummy, perfect in ice cream too.
Miriam H.
It is the best chocolate chip dough mix. I purchase it in the winter when I want to make chocolate chip cookies but I do not want to make it out of scratch. This dough is perfect, I would recommend it.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.