BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Mildred P.
These are the easiest, quickest, most tasty way to make a chocolate chip cookie that tastes homemade. You can buy this in any food store. These may not be heathy but they sure taste good. Buy some today.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This is always always in the fridge. Not only is this delicious as cookies (or out of the tub) it's great in ice cream and cakes! So many options. Easy to find. Inexpensive. Just an amazing overall product!
Julie B.
Good cookie dough that makes great cookies. I love eating cookie dough and its not the best I've ever tasted, but does produce great tasting cookies that beg to be dipped in milk!
This is some really good cookie dough. Makes amazing cookies and it's even great to eat just the dough. I'm a repeat customer and it for surely met my expectations on a soft baked chocolate chip cookie.
Caygan D.
River Falls, WI
These are absolutely delicious!! They taste like homemade cookies without the mess and countless amount of dirty dishes! My family loves them, and we use them for every holiday!
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I love these quick bake cookies the only thing I don't like about these particular ones is having to cut them yourself I like the ones in the tray these are just as good though.
Addison L.
North Augusta, SC
My all time favorite cookie dough! They are very generous with the chocolate chip distribution which makes every bite delicious. They are super quick and easy to bake and taste like homemade cookies!
erika l.
antioch ca
I know its bad eating them raw... Well from what I was told but it's sooo hard to not ear them raw Well atlease one raw when I'm about to make them they are AMAZING!!
lattisha T.
Atlanta, GA
Can you say addicted! A family favorite I have to bake only 8 cookies at a time so that I can controll myself, even 8 cookies is to many to eat lol. Then when warm and a glass of milk diet is over!!!
Jessica P.
Duluth, GA
This is the best stuff ever invented. So easy to make cookies with this and even though it says not to, I will occasionally eat it raw. It is a must have for me at all times. Definitely recommend this!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.