BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
This dough is delicious and makes baking chocolate chip cookies so easy. They always have it in my supermarket. Every time the cookies are delicious and my family eats them quickly.
Savannah D.
I love love love cookies so much I need to stay away from them since they're definitely not healthy haha. Other products don't really know how to make the dough without chemicals bahaha and i love making homemade cookies with my friends and family((:
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best Cookie Dough Ever! I bake cookies with this and sometimes guilty eat off the stick but not often just a tiny bit. I love how chocolatey the dough is and these cookies always come out perfect and so chewy and chocolatey. I definitely recommend!
Brigid M.
Tampa, FL
Good but if you leave it out too long it gets gross and melty. I had to touch it and my hands smelled like cookies for three months. Also they need to have a value pack that includes milk because I always forget to buy milk when I buy cookie dough
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a delicious treat! I love everything about the product. They have an excellent flavor and I love to snack on these. If you are looking for something really yummy to snack on, I highly recommend trying this! I promise you won't be disappointed!
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I'm pretty sure tollhouse makes the best cookies. We definitely keep these stocked up in our freezer. I'll continue to buy for sure! I tired buying the store brand and it just wasn't the same! You can't go wrong with these cookies!
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love these cookies with a nice glass of milk. Their are really no cons besides you wish you had more. And I love the nestle chocolate chips that they use. They are also quite affordable and can be found at almost any grocery store as well as Walmart, and Target.
Kailynn B.
The best cookie dough ever. I eat it raw which I don't recommend but its just so good. The only con I have is that the packaging on the roll is difficult to open but other than that I do recommend this product if you plan on actually cooking it.
Caitlin M.
When I buy Toll House cookie dough there is a very small chance that I am actually baking cookies with it. 9 times out of 10 I just want to eat the raw cookie dough, it's actually the best snack in the world.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Wonderful by itself straight from the fridge or once baked like they're intended to be. The break-aways are nice if you just want one or a few cookies without making 24. Simply freeze and break when you want to bake them!
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.