BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lorena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my daughters favorite cookies to make for Santa during Christmas time, they are so good! They are so easy to make you just lay them out on the cookie sheet and wah-lah!
Kelli  B.
Nestle Toll House cookies are classics. They'll forever be delicious. The chocolate chip cookies will always be my favorite. The break 'n bakes are the easiest to use and great for a quickly needed dessert.
Lauri W.
Perry, MO
I love to bake all. Normally I make cookies, scoop them out and freeze them. I use the toll-house recipe for my cookies. Homemade is always best, but these are a perfect option for people that don't bake all the time and want to save money.
Irem M.
These were super yummy but the fudge in the middle did not melt the way the package claimed it would. I would probably tweak the timing a little to make them more chewy and fudgy.
Blair C.
Nestle toll house cookie dough is great! I eat cookie dough a good bit! It is so tasty and it also makes great cookies. I would definitely recommend this cookie dough to someone.
Julie B.
Good cookie dough that makes great cookies. I love eating cookie dough and its not the best I've ever tasted, but does produce great tasting cookies that beg to be dipped in milk!
Ashley N.
This is great if you don't want to take the time to make cookies from scratch. Super easy to make and they have always turned out good. Just make sure you don't over cook or your cookies will be crispy.
This is some really good cookie dough. Makes amazing cookies and it's even great to eat just the dough. I'm a repeat customer and it for surely met my expectations on a soft baked chocolate chip cookie.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This is always always in the fridge. Not only is this delicious as cookies (or out of the tub) it's great in ice cream and cakes! So many options. Easy to find. Inexpensive. Just an amazing overall product!
Daisy L.
Delicious and does not take too long to bake, the best melt in your mouth type of chocolate chip cookie. Tastes natural and not too sweet, this includes both dough and the chips.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.