BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Maggie W.
Bel Air, MD
It's a tough toss up if I like the dough cooked or raw better. That's why I get the big bucket so I have enough of both and some to still share. Toll House does it right with a good ratio of chocolate to dough.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This dough is great. Easy to keep on hand and just pop a cookie or two in the oven. They taste so fresh and moist. The only downside is me wanting to eat the cookie dough lol. Great price. Highly reccomend.
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I prefer to make my cookie dough from scratch - I think it tastes better and is a healthier alternative, but this would be my second choice! Really yummy and make decent cookies. Affordable and easy to make!
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite cookies! I love tollhouse especially the chocolate chip lover ones with extra chocolate chips! They are delicious and even the cookie dough is tough to resist.
Daysi O.
This is a great alternative to making your own cookie dough. This makes great cookies that are yummy and gooey when coming out of the oven. Perfect classic chocolate chip cookie!
Kaitlyn R.
My husband and I love these when we're on a kick for some good cookies but don't feel like making homemade.

They taste so good even uncooked 😂 Probably not the healthiest this to do.
Great product great food
Macy O.
These are the best place and bake cookies. I even sometimes prefer these over homemade because they are quick and easy to bake and they aren't messy. plus these cookies taste so good. I only wish that the cookies would be larger when I bake them.
Diana H.
Interestingly enough, I've never tried to bake this cookie dough. It's one of those snacks that gets bought for a movie night and get eaten raw. I much prefer to make my own cookie dough, as it tastes better.
Bonnie B.
Morganton, NC
Very good cookies. Soft, chewy and the perfect amount of chocolate chips. I like chocolate chip cookies with small amount of chocolate chips most the time because I really enjoy the cookie dough. Delicious!
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
These are amazing! They have the perfect amount of chocolate chips and this specific packaging allows you to pull them right out of the package and plop them on your baking sheet.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.