BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Allison K.
Alta Loma, CA
Love love love nestle cookie dough.
The bucket of cookies is probably my favorite and the easiest to use. I can eat this raw or baked. The best out of any of the cookie doughs other than homemade. Quick and
easy.
Julia C.
Portland, OR
What's more classic than chopping off slices of Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie dough and placing them on a sheet pan to bake? Truly simple and it produces one of life's simple treasures: perfect cookies.
Kendra B.
London, KY
When making cookies. This is the best dough that I've ever bought. Easy to make great taste. My kids love making these. It's something fun we can all do together.
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn't love chocolate hip cookies. Tollhouse has made it effortless to have them fresh out of the oven. I purchased these at my local grocery store for 1$ a package. So affordable and absolutely hit the spot.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Some of the best cookie dough I have ever cooked! I prefer is in the precut squares. the tubes are kind of messy, but I always get them every time I go to the grocery. They aren't healthy. I mean cookies are not healthy for you lol but I choose to make my kids cookies once in a while, and this is the only brand I will buy.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
Easy to bake, not time consuming, and ultimately delicious! Toll House cookie dough is the way to go when you have to "quick" bake a batch of "homemade" goodies!
These are one of the best cookies to bake in the oven has chocolate chip whatever type a gradients in a very delicious they are very healthy for your soul if you eat too much of them you might get a tell me ache
Amie J.
No matter what cookie dough I buy, Tollhouse always wins the taste test hands down. These are the best tasting pre-made dough cookies out there and beat most homemade recipes as well.
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
These are great for if you're in a time crunch and you need something fast, but to me, they don't really taste like the Tollhouse recipe on the back of the chocolate chip bag, but these definitely work in a pinch!
Cat d.
Gilroy, CA
When I'm craving the perfect cookie, I buy this cookie dough. I pretty much buy it regardless of the price (well, under $5 for the 24 count) because it's worth it. A coworker had recently baked these for the office and nobody didn't love them.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.