BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kristie  B.
Probably my favorite premade cookies. I usually go for the square break off ones so I don't even have to measure lol. The only cookies I don't accidentally burn! Aha
Cynthia N.
San bernardino, CA
I love toll house cookie dough, I’m constantly at the store purchasing the biggest tub of the cookie dough and usually lasts my household like 3 days! It’s crazy, I always add some sort of nuts when I’m baking cookies
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
These are honestly perfect. They're easy, they taste great - soft and chewy and they come in a 24ct pack. No brainer - a dozen is never enough. I will be buying these again and again!
Kendra B.
London, KY
When making cookies. This is the best dough that I've ever bought. Easy to make great taste. My kids love making these. It's something fun we can all do together.
Kelslie H.
I love tollhouse chocolate chip cookies! So easy to place on cookie sheet and pop in oven for when you forget to make a dessert or just want a couple warm cookies!
member-a04208f59
Woodland hills
Who doesn't love cookies? Or cookie dough? This is my go to brand, especially the pre cut packages. Super easy and fast when you have a craving for some cookies. They have a variety of flavor a to choose from also!
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
This cookie dough is great! These are easy if you don't have the time to make cookies from scratch. Less hassle and so quick. Put them on a sheet and bake-done!! They do bake on the flat side but are so delicious!!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
I love baking and this is my favorite type of dough to use. It's so easy to use and tastes absolutely amazing. They don't burn easily and the ingredients aren't too bad for you. I love eating these with vanilla ice cream.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
The best option if you want to make some quick cookies that will be delicious. The dough also makes an amazing snack while you bake! It's cheap and easy but still delicious. Go ahead and pass them off as homemade.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I buy these when I don't feel like making chocolate chip cookies from scratch. They are easy and non messy. All you do is break apart put on cookie sheet and bake.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.