BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Rikki G.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are perfect for when I want cookie but don't feel like busting out everything to make homemade. Makes everything so much simpler to have it all in the box. And they are simply amazing
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
These are the cookies that fly off the shelves all the time. You know why? Because they're the best. I really feel like they have the best dough-to-chocolate ratio!
Emma C.
I love the convenience of these. And I've tried making homemade chocolate chip cookies, but they just don't compare. For a gooier cookie don't cook them quite as long as the directions say.
Brianna P.
Huntsville, AL
Nothing beats Toll House Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip!! It is so good I usually just eat it out of the tub! So yummy either way and always hits the spot! My mom makes these every year for Christmas because I love them!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
One of yummiest cookie dough's to date! Its jam packed with chocolate chips. The dough isn't too salty. You get so many cookies out of the log! Just a great product !
Amy A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this cookie dough . i buy it all the time , i like the chocolate chip one its the bomb. i like to eat the cookie dough raw sometimes other times i eat all the cookies i have made , its that good.
Ambrea P.
Port Royal, VA
A holiday favorite around my house ! but this package in particular is just what my family and friends love on Friday family movie night. quick easy and convenient.
Sarah M.
Lucasville, OH
Love premade cookie dough. It's so easy to just scoop out and bake. I also like to just eat a few spoonfuls here and there for a little snack if I'm just craving something small and sweet.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I love their cookie dough for cookies! I think that they make the best store bought dough, and I use it every year for my cookies. I hate making things that I do not have to when there is this alternative!
Sophia R.
New Bedford, MA
If you're looking for perfect chocolate chip cookies, this is your best bet! These come out amazing, soft, chewy, and you'll be lucky if your family doesn't eat them all before they even have the chance to cool down.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.