BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
These cookies are really good I love baking them it makes my house smell so good. And, when the cookies come out of the oven I can't resist but to try one right away!
Amaya A.
I love making chocolate chip cookies especially around the holidays! They are so much fun to bake and spend time making them and the smell of them baking is so amazing!
Natosha C.
Dalton, OH
Best cookie dough around, super simple you just open the pack and put the dough a Ollie sheet and bake them and wala you have cookies. Super easy and very convenient.
Christina C.
Classic for a reason! Delicious, fresh taste. When I'm in a hurry or need a quick dessert, this is what I go to. No cleaning up a mess, very little time to make and you know it'll always be a hit!
Laura C.
These cookies are super convenient and also have a good taste. Even though you aren't supposed to, the cookie dough is great to eat before cooking. A go to item to keep in the fridge or freezer for impromptu baking sessions
Amalia A.
love these cookies!! So fast & easy to make. I enjoy baking them when I have my nephews visiting, because we bake them together. Is always such a fun time when we do it together as a family. My favorite kind of cookies!!
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
MMMM I love these cookies and they are so easy and convenient to make. I always make my own from scratch but if I'm in a bind and short on time these are my go-to cooking to bake for company!
Barbie F.
Hyde Park, MA
Love these. Love making them myself and most importantly I love being able to make them any size I'd like since there it already ore cut. Most times I would make one big cookie and this is perfect. Tastes like grandmas 😬
alysha h.
Puyallup , WA
we love making cookies! these make it a lot easier and not as messy. pretty good value since you don't have to make it from scratch. i am a repeat user gets these when i wanna make some cookies quickly. they taste great!!
Catterra C.
Amazing cookie dough! I cook them for only 10 minutes because I like the center of my cookies gooey. They are so delicious and only last a couple hours once they are cooked. We never have any left over for the next day.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.