BY TOLL HOUSE

• How would you describe the taste? I'm planning to buy fo...6 Answers
  • How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Makenzy D.
I love buying the tub of cookie dough so I can literally make a few cookies on a night when my family just wants a little treat instead of making a dozen or so. And the taste is just delicious brings back childhood happiness.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestles toll house is by far my favorite chocolate chip recipes but i prefer to make my own with the recipe on that back of the chips it's amazing and my little secret!!
Aimee B.
Granbury, TX
I enjoy these cookies because they are tasty without being cooked and cooked as well. They are easy to make, melt in your mouth when cooked. They also aren't doughy tasting and the price is competitive for the taste of them
cassidy m.
Reedley, CA
These are just like grandmas without the mess. Wonderful flavor and affordable price. I will continue to purchase these because the flavor is awesome and its super easy. The fresh baked cookie smell in the house is nice to.
Lisa R.
Howard Lake, MN
Fresh out of the oven classic Nestle Toll House goodness is just minutes away with the convenience of ready to go cookie dough. Warm gooey goodness straight out of my childhood memories minus the mixing bowl-- gotta love it!
Katherine T.
I love a good cookie from scratch but this is definitely a nice alternative if you don't have quite the time that you typically would. The cookies are delicious and directions are easy to follow!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I prefer the big tub of the cookie dough so you get more out of it but I recommend this because these cookies are great and fun to make with kids when your bored and have nothing to do so have a baking day with them and then enjoy what you made after :) these taste awesome
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
I love this cookie dough. Yes we all know raw cookie dough isn't good for you, but I can't resist this dough. Whenever I'm baking with it I must have some raw dough .
Christina C.
Classic for a reason! Delicious, fresh taste. When I'm in a hurry or need a quick dessert, this is what I go to. No cleaning up a mess, very little time to make and you know it'll always be a hit!
Laura C.
These cookies are super convenient and also have a good taste. Even though you aren't supposed to, the cookie dough is great to eat before cooking. A go to item to keep in the fridge or freezer for impromptu baking sessions
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.