BY TOLL HOUSE

• Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Easily my go to cookie dough. It is not as sweet as Pillsbury so I can eat a couple more cookies without feeling sick. Super easy to bake...approximately ten minutes in the oven and you have yourself warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies. Great the next day as well.
Martha S.
New Castle, KY
Whether you are leaving cookies for Santa or going to a party, these are so convenient and easy to bake. They are "pre cut" so all you have to do is break them apart and throw them in the oven. And that is if they make it that far. Sometimes I'll eat a couple before hand ;)
Dantrell G.
I love the taste of these cookies, and the flavor has been pretty consistent over the many years I've eaten them. My only complaint is that the cookies seem so much smaller than they used to be :-( Please go back to their normal size. Other than that, they're great!
Abbey B.
Loganville, GA
Let's just be honest, this is the best raw cookie dough around to consume by the spoonful. It tastes homemade and is SO good. Not sure if you're "technically" supposed to eat it straight out of the tub, but I say go for it. Found at most grocery stores.
Jenny O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies tasted way too sugary for my liking. They were affordable and I purchased mine at the local grocey store. I honestly thought they would be better than they were. I even tried mixing up the recipe a few times and Im just not a fan of these.
Brenna Z.
I binge on this cookie dough. I love to eat it plain and bake cookies with it but whatever way I eat it, it is delicious and never disappointing. The tub is so convenient to eat from and the rectangle package is also nice with the precut cookie pieces.
Demi G.
Covina , CA
Favorite cookies and favorite brand ! What could make this any better? Oh the fact hat they are already pre cut! It can be a struggle trying to measure the perfect size for each cookie when guessing measurements so having them pre cut saves a lot of time.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like pillsbury the very best. I do love these cookies though. They make for a tasty treat. I buy them when they're on sale or I can find a coupon. I would recommend this product for snacks only and not a regular purchase. The cooking time is usually a lot less than the package says when using a darker pan!
Janki B.
If I had to pick one brand of pre-made cookie dough, it would be this brand because not only is the process of baking the cookies so fast and mess-free, but he results are cookies that taste incredible, just like a batch of homemade cookies would taste!
Jade O.
Mooresville
THESE ARE SO DAMN GOOD AND I LOVE COOKIES ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND THE PACKAGING IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE THEY ARE COOKIES ON THE INSIDE! CHOCOLATE IS AMAZING AND I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH IT ON THE DAILY THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOODBYE *MIC DROP*
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.