BY TOLL HOUSE

• How do you cook these so they are not crunchy? I want the...5 Answers
  • Who else is reminded of the Friends episode where Phoebe ...19 Answers
Kayla H.
West Bend
I love there cookie dough. Although you aren't supposed to eat it raw, its the best when it's raw. We have even compared different brands of cookie dough and the flavor this one has is the best.
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to get the tub and eat it right out of there. Some may call it unhealthy, I call it the perfect snack! They're great cookies to cook, if you can wait that long! They're the perfect combination of gooey crispy and soft just like warm chocolate cookies are supposed to be.
Amber B.
I LOVE COOKIES & THERE AMAZING! who doesn't love Chocolate chip cookies? Yum! I buy them from every grocery store that sells them for a good price very delicious and I would definitely recommend to you if you love chocolate cookies.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Every once in a while when I am feeling lazy, I pick these up. I actually just cooked with them this weekend and created a s'mores bar. They taste good and require almost no work. It's almost too easy
Brianna S.
Mulberry, FL
I think I'd rather eat this stuff raw. It's so delicious and addictive. Then once you cook it the best way to eat it is with a glass of milk. I could definitely eat a while batch. I think I gained 5 pounds just writing this review.
Cala N.
These are what I grab when I don't have time to bake my own from scratch. These are always soft and have a bit of chewiness to them. The chocolate melts perfectly and I love pulling the apart and watching the melted chocolate stretch. Yummy!!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love toll house chocolate chip cookie dough. The cookies bake to a golden brown and are never greasy. The dough consistency is good. Price point is great. Will buy again.
Charlotte D.
I don't generally buy pre made cookie dough because I prefer homemade but when I do this is usually the one I go with. They taste delicious! They always turn out perfectly and satisfy my sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend them.
Roque F.
Los Angeles
I tried the cookie batter in the tub. It's the best thing to have in your fridge for those late night snacks. I've tried the small rolls in other brands but they go bad quickly. With the tub, it helps the batter stay fresh longer.
Briana T.
Columbia, SC
As a college student, it's much cheaper to have snacks in my apartment than to go buy a piece of cake or cookies whenever I want sugar. I've always loved the taste and convenience of Nestle Tollhouse products.
chasity v.
London, KY
Can you eat this cookie dough raw?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
Better than homemade?
rawan b.
Manteca, CA
Can you make these cookies in the microwave?
Olashade O.